At TradeBoothDisplays we care about your personal information and how it is used and shared.
We appreciate your trust, be assured that we take every precaution necessary to ensure privacy of your personal information.
What Personal Information About Customers Does TradeBoothDisplays Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at TradeBoothDisplays . Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide in order to respond to your requests, customizing future shopping, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses TradeBoothDispalys. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at TradeBoothDispalys if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from TradeBoothDisplays if your computer supports such capabilities. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, New for You, personalized TradeBoothDisplays Honor System greetings, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of TradeBoothDispalys 's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
Does TradeBoothDisplays Share the Information It Receives?
Absolutely not. Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries TradeBoothDisplays controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice..
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Click here for more information on how to sign off.
Which Information Can I Access?
TradeBoothDisplays gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Tradeboothdisplays for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples, the list of which will change as our Web site evolves.
Our Return Policy
We virtually proof every product before we produce it. The client approves the virtual proof and we go into production. If the customer is not satisfied with our product, we would provide money back only if the product arrives in a damaged condition.